Submission Portal: https://caa.submittable.com/submit
CAA 105th ANNUAL CONFERENCE – FEBRUARY 15-18, 2017, NEW YORK, NY
The call for proposals for 2017 begins March 1, 2016, and ends April 18, 2016.
The Annual Conference Committee invites session and paper proposals that cover the breadth of current thought and research in art, art and architectural history, theory and criticism, pedagogical issues, museum and curatorial practice, conservation, and developments in technology.
All sessions will be 90 minutes in length. Please plan accordingly.
To submit a proposal individuals must be current CAA members. If you are not a current member, please renew your membership or join CAA. Please note that all session participants and leaders must also be current CAA members and register for the conference. Online registration for the CAA 105th Annual Conference will begin in mid-September and end in late December.
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION TYPES:
- Complete Session (CAA committees should use this option)
- Session Soliciting Contributors
- Individual Paper
- Affiliated Society Complete Session
- March 1 – Call for Annual Conference session and paper proposals begins
- April 18 – Deadline for session and paper proposal submissions
- June 3 – Annual Conference Committee meets to select sessions and papers
- June 20 – Notification sent regarding approved sessions
- July 1 – Call for Participation for approved sessions soliciting contributors
- August 30 – Paper titles and abstracts due for sessions soliciting contributors
- Mid-September – Online conference registration opens
- September 30 – Deadline for chairs to choose speakers for sessions soliciting contributors; deadline for poster session submissions
- Late December – Online conference registration closes